Thursday, August 13, 2009

And so I commenceth

Hm. I wonder if I used that right. You know, the word "commenceth."

Anyway, sometime before, a friend introduced me to Paint Tool Sai and at first I wasn't sure what to do with it. I was pretty homey with Adobe Photoshop, and it was that time where I don't have time at all.

But today, I had a go with it--and it was fantastic!

First of all, it was light weight, and the version I got was the portable one (and I'm a fan of portables). I was only able to play around with the pen tool because I didn't have enough time to color it. Don't worry. That is my next agenda.

Here is something I drew using the pen tool of the program (pardon me if it's a little too big).

I still haven't adjusted to its layout, but I think I did okay with this one. We'll see how this one turn out.

No comments:

Post a Comment