Monday, August 24, 2009

Book cases made out of...books?





I have a question: If you're a book-lover, would you use the books as shelves? If not (combined with a shiver), you can probably make them out of blocks, paint them over. Or print out a sticker, then stick on the wooden block.

This would be the most practical way if you want to make book-shelf-themed sofas (look picture above). The frying pan is a nice touch though.

Note: I finally figured out how to put pictures, and links using the office computer. Yay~ I can now do regular posts (which is good because my backlog list is starting to piling up).

Source: Dornob.com

2 comments:

  1. well if you have excess copies of certain books, I guess, you can make them into shelves... but how many people can say they have multiple copies of certain books and are wiilling to desecrate the books? XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. No. Haha. I rather sell them than be desecrated into such. That's why I suggested using "fake books"--slabs of wood painted to look like books.

    ReplyDelete