Sunday, January 17, 2010

Old shoe, new birdhouse

So I found this lurking in the interwebs, and it needed to be posted.

An easy to make and easy to clean out birdhouse. Just undo the laces to clean it out. The boot was thrown in the trash and I rescued it. Screwed the board to the sole, added the roof made of flashing and a raffia shoelace. I love it and so did a Carolina Chickadee family this year.

- Source



I especially liked the part wherein you can untie the shoelaces to clean the birdhouse.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you've noticed, I'm not posting as much as I should've. Well, to tell you guys some news, I'm working on some DIY projects. I just don't have the right equipment to transfer the pictures. Those are being taken care of (a.k.a as soon as sister and her laptop comes home haha), I'll post them here.

I'm excited with the projects, and I hope you will too.

Thank you for bearing with me~

No comments:

Post a Comment